Contact Me Today
So, What Do You Do?
by 2 years
When I meet new people in real life (IRL) they inevitably ask "What do you do?"
My response has changed over the years, but nowadays I say
"At Apogee we make marketing websites."
If they sound interested I usually go into more detail about the specific markets we serve:
- Car Dealerships (over 1,000 nationwide)
- Network Marketers (MLM)
- Book Authors
- Small Businesses
- Email Marketers
Sometimes I give them more info about our company:
- Been in business 10 years
- Staff of about 20 professionals
- Thousands of sites launched
- Bootstrapped (funded by sales not investors)
- Focused on engineering the best marketing systems for small businesses
If they seem savvy I sometimes also describe a little about what our product includes:
- Landing Page Builder
- Lead Store
- Contact Manager
- Automated Marketing (Drip Marketing / Autoresponders)
- Social Sharing
- Replicated Blog (one for each user)
- Email Marketing
- Shopping Cart
- Video Training
- Text Messaging (soon to come)
But most of all it's important to convey what pain point we are trying to ease:
"Businesses everywhere are losing time and money online. They would rather spend more time on their business and less time on digital marketing. We love building easy-to-use technology that helps small businesses succeed online."
So.. what do you do?